With a spacious, well-appointed Main Hall for events of up to 250 persons and a comfortable Small Hall suitable for meetings or groups of up to 30, Walberton Village Hall is the ideal venue for a wide range of social, educational, entertainment, fitness, personal and community events.
A registered charity, the Hall is managed by Fiona Horton supported by the Board of Trustees and other volunteers. Central to many local groups and clubs, the halls are used for a wide variety of private and business functions including:
- Theatrical, Operatic & other Performances
- Wedding Receptions, Christenings, Anniversaries
- Children’s & Other Parties
- Media events including photo-shoots and sound recordings
- Indoor Bowls, Badminton, Ballroom Dancing
- Pilates & other Fitness activities
- Community Events of all kinds
The Ideal Venue for YOUR event? Contact us to discover how.